mhonarc-users

Is this a bug?

2002-05-30 19:30:05
Given this header information in a message:

--0__=09BBE15ADFF2928D8f9e8a93df938690918c09BBE15ADFF2928D

MHonArc sees the file name, not as CT-564.pdf, but rather as the entire
string present after name. Is this a bug in MHonArc, or again something I'm
doing wrong? The inbox I'm testing against has been FTP'ed from the host,
but I don't think that changed anything as the transfer was binary.

In the actual application for this, I'm intending upon using "usename" and
"subdir" in the MIMEARGS, but even when I do that, all that happens is the
files take on the wierd names as well.

Have fun,
Arlen
DNRC 224

Arlen(_dot_)P(_dot_)Walker(_at_)JCI(_dot_)Com