mhonarc-users

Re: Only allow e-mail from a specific address

2002-12-02 17:05:59
On Mon, 2 Dec 2002 17:03:31 -0500
"Mark Davoli" <mdavoli(_at_)welchintegrated(_dot_)com> wrote:

Hi everyone, I'm trying to setup automatic processing of an e-mail inbox
using the mhonarc application yet I want to only allow e-mails from a
specific address to be added to the archive. Does anyone know how to do
this? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I don't know about mhonarc, but this is the kind of filter which can be set up
easily with procmail, use "formail -s procmail $mboxfile" with a rule in
~/.procmailrc to redirect matching mails to the output file.

Alain