mhonarc-users

Re: Please help.

2003-01-03 15:16:32
On January 3, 2003 at 13:40, "PINNI, BALANAND (SBCSI)" wrote:

I am new to this mhonarc but not to majordomo.
Now I need to install mhonarc on AIX Unix box where majordomo is in use.
I am going through the documentation that shows to install with install.me.
Are there any steps I need to follow apart that are given in this
Installation
Document for MHonArc.

The installation document gives you what you need to know to install
MHonArc on your system.  Using it, you will need to read the other
sections of the documentation.

Are any pre quisites are required before I install.

Perl.  The installation document lists out the prerequisites.

BTW, you may want to look into mharc <http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/>,
which will probably solve some of your needs not directly addressed
with MHonArc.

--ewh

P.S. If you need professional consulting, contact
mhonarc(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org(_dot_)