mhonarc-users

Re: install Mhonarc 2.0.6 for MacPerl5

2003-02-14 12:44:13
On February 14, 2003 at 14:28, miquel(_dot_)demur(_at_)wanadoo(_dot_)fr wrote:

for MacPerl5 I think that manual installation of version 2.0.6 Mhonarc
is best.

Looks like your experiences will help fill out missing information
on running MHonArc on the Mac.  Others have done it, but I have
not gotten any decent feedback on the mechanics to include in the
documentation.

The first thing you should try is the MacPerl FAQ at
<http://www.ptf.com/macperl/depts/MacPerlFAQ.html>,  especially
<http://www.ptf.com/macperl/depts/MacPerlFAQ.html#_macperl_app>.
It appears that you need to create a Droplet.

If you get any success, please report back on what you did.