mhonarc-users

Word wrap

2003-02-19 18:30:46
I am new to MHonArc, and I am considering using it as a replacement for
pipermail on a mailman list server. The problem I have with pipermail is
that it does not wrap messages sent from email clients that do not wrap
lines. I want the archiver to wrap these messages at around 75
characters (give or take 5). Can MHonArc be configured to do this? I do
not see any mention of this in the FAQ or other documentation. Thanks
for any help you can provide. :)