mhonarc-users

[approved] Could not parse date for message

2003-03-13 18:07:00
Hi,

I am using mhonarc to convert mail to html format. I use the following command:

./mhonarc -quiet -outdir /path_to_archive/mail -add /path_to_mailbox/test.mail
-title "Test Archive" -ttitle "Test Archive" -idxfname index.html

I get the following warning:

Warning: Could not parse date for message

Every time I run this for new message check, it adds date parsing problem
message again and again. I am using mhonarc 2.6.1 and still having the same
problem.

Any suggestions how to over come these message repeatations.

Thanks a lot!
Sutapa Maity

PS : As I am not in the mailing list, please reply me at
sutapa(_dot_)maity(_at_)sun(_dot_)com