mhonarc-users

MHonArc Support Requests Submission Enabled on Savannah

2003-05-23 12:49:40
MHonArc Users,

For those that may not be aware, MHonArc
project development is managed through Savannah at
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?group=mhonarc>.  Savannah itself
is maintained by the folks at GNU and was an earlier fork of the
SourceForge code base.

Savannah is continuely being developed.  I have recently noticed
that they provide a Tech Support Manager that allows people to
submit support and feature requests for a project.  I have decided
to enable the Support Manager for MHonArc, and it is available at
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/support/?group=mhonarc>.

The mailing list is still the best forum for general usage questions
and help.  I see the Support Manager more for registering new feature
requests and support requests that may require professional-level help.
Basically, support items that are worthy of formal tracking.

All items submitted and updated in the Support Manager will cause a
mail message to be sent to the user's mailing list.  If this ends up
becoming a problem for those of you who are subscribed to the list,
let me know.

BTW, bug reports should still be submitted at
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?group=mhonarc>.

Earl Hood, <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com>
Web: <http://www.earlhood.com/>
PGP Public Key: <http://www.earlhood.com/gpgpubkey.txt>