mhonarc-users

Re: Sort thread by newest date first

2003-05-23 18:30:07
Sorry for the misunderstanding.
Maillist.html is sorted in descending order with newest date first.
ie:
may 23,
may 22,
to oldest date of may 10

The threads.html is sorted by oldest date first
ie:
may 10,
may 11,
may 12
to current date of may 23.

I would like to able to have the threads.html sorted with current date  to
oldest date order like the maillist.html.

I hope that is more clear.
Thanks,
Mark