mhonarc-users

Re: I've made a mess...

2003-06-29 00:06:15
OIC!  ....that's the answer I needed

Thanks so much!  - Jan

Earl Hood <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com> wrote:
On June 28, 2003 at 16:29, Jan Wolski wrote:

I ran 'install.me' from within the MHonArcx.x.x directory, so if I'm understa
nding you correctly I can just delete the directory, right?

Yes and no. The MHonArcx.x.x is just the extracted bundle. After
installing mhonarc, it is no longer needed. To remove mhonarc,
you will need to go the paths you specified during install.me and
delete the mhonarc files from those locations.