mhonarc-users

Re: Exchange Server with Mhonarc ...

2003-07-26 10:32:12
On July 21, 2003 at 17:49, Ed Dunn wrote:

I received an answer to my last question about using microsoft exchange with
mhonarc. The link below describes that it works in pop3 mode. Is this the onl
y mode it works in?
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/2003-06/msg00005.html

See <http://mango.human.cornell.edu/kens/MoreFAQ.html#Convert>, which
is cited in the MHonArc FAQ,
<http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/doc/faq/envs.html#otherformats>.

I'm not sure if this the appropriate forum, but does anyone know how to web e
nable exchange public folders for crawling by search engines?

This is an Exchange-specific question, so this is the wrong forum.