mhonarc-users

Re: Mhonarc Users Archive

2003-07-31 13:55:10
On July 31, 2003 at 14:31, "Williams, Travis L, NPONS" wrote:

When you click on a thread in the users archive you get a complete thread lis
ting at the buttom of the web page for the thread you are doing.. can someone
 point me in a direction (or spoon feed me the information ;) ) on how to dup
licate this on my site?

Have a look at the $TSLICE$ resource variable and the various TSLICE*
resources.

The mhonarc.org list archives use mharc and its default MHonArc
resource file for most of the formatting.  The default resource
file can be see at
<http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/doc/file/common.mrc.txt>.

mharc is available at <http://www.mhonarc.org/mharc/>.