mhonarc-users

RE: Number of replies

2003-08-19 17:31:28
Thanks.. that's close enough for me ;)

Travis

-----Original Message-----
From: Earl Hood [mailto:earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com]
Sent: Tuesday, August 19, 2003 3:25 PM
To: mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Number of replies

On August 19, 2003 at 15:07, "Williams, Travis L" wrote:

I'm trying to show the complete number of messages/replies (including
subthre
ads) to a main thread.. the closest I can find is NUMFOLUP but that
only give
s the specific replies to the first messages.. not the number of
replies to t
he replies..

$MSGTORDNUM(TEND)$

Actually, it will give you the total number of messages in the current
thread.  The number of "replies" would be one less.  If you absolutely
need that number, you can either do a little javascript on the page
to get it, or you will need to modify mhonarc code to provide a
resource variable to give you the number.