mhonarc-users

Re: File attachments with -single switch?

2003-10-09 17:41:42
On October 9, 2003 at 17:25, Peter Davis wrote:

I occasionally use MHonArc on Windows XP to convert a single message to
HTML for display.  This seems to work pretty well, except that
attachments don't seem to be handled correctly at all.  For example, if
I have a message containing a JPEG image, the resulting HTML contains:

image</p>

When I hover over this link, it displays as

file:///C:/TEMP/.\jpg00016.jpg

This may be related to bug #5473,
<http://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/?func=detailbug&bug_id=5473&group_id=1968>.
The CVS version of MHonArc contains a fix for the '\' problem in
URLs.

In fact, this file doesn't exist anywhere that I can find, and that's
not even a valid file path for Windows.

How exactly are you invoking mhonarc?

When using the -single option, attachments are written relative to
the current working directory.