mhonarc-users

Old files need to be put back into archive

2003-10-15 13:29:40

        Hello,

        I have an archive which by mistake has a corrupted database.
        I have a directory that has 144 messages in it. However,
        the index only shows 7 of them.

        I am unable to find how to cause mhonarc to reload these
        messages back into the database/index/thread files.

        So given 137 msg0XXXX.html files, how do I relink them
        back into the archive?

-----
CTO  PEAK -             .           computers and the Internet
Public Electronic         .            more effectively
Access to Knowledge,Inc      .
1600 SW Western ,suite 180      .            Internet:
sechrest(_at_)peak(_dot_)org
Corvallis Oregon 97333               .                  (541) 754-7325
                                            . http://www.peak.org/~sechrest