mhonarc-users

Thank you for your help

2003-11-16 19:02:37
Dear Gunnar & Earl,

Thank you for your help. I've got the script working and I do like the help
script also as I find it rather too tedious of having to use telnet to execute
the commands all the time.

I will spend some time reading the documentation ...

By way of explanation, the "automation" I referred to means that as
soon as a new message is received for a particular mail box that it is
automatically converted rather than me having to periodically convert it.

I will read the documentation to become familar with the product.

Terry