mhonarc-users

TSUBLISTEND and TLINONEEND bug

2003-12-03 11:08:28
Hello,

the TSUBLISTEND and TLINONEEND markup is sometimes called too early, i.e. before intermediate markup had had a chance to close. Thus invalid HTML is created. I can reproduce this structure:

TSUBLISTBEG

  TLITXT
  TLIEND

  TLINONE

    TSUBLISTBEG
      TLITXT
  TLINONEEND
    TSUBLISTEND

      TLIEND

TSUBLISTEND

As you can see, the TLINONEEND and the first TSUBLISTEND come too early, so invalid HTML is created, if they contain critical tags.

First I worked around the problem by leaving TLINONE and TLINONEEND empty, but for TSUBLIST and TSUBLISTEND this is not an option, because the thread view would be all flat.

I'm using the newest version of MHonArc (2.6.8). What can I do?

Kind regards,

Ulrich

--
Ulrich Mayring