mhonarc-users

Re: Problems modifying mail headers

2003-12-21 23:35:08
At Sunday 12/21/2003 09:33 PM, you wrote:

Frank C. Brants wrote:
If I simply paste the new envariables into the frames.mrc in a
seemingly logical location, here...

<resource file extract snipped>

...then all of my headers get removed, but the fields inside the <MsgFoot> </MsgFoot> tags do not appear. Could anybody be kind enough to help me properly apply the above modification to the frames.mrc?

Exactly how did you test it? Did you add new messages to the archive?
Did you use the -rcfile option?

I tested my changes by rm -rf *'ing all generated pages and the .mhonarc.db, copying the index.html & the empty start.html back, then issuing the following commands... I've included MHonArc's output as well...

[root(_at_)dev test.mbox]# mhonarc -rcfile /usr/lib/MHonArc/frames.mrc -definevars "MAIN-TITLE='Ashe84 Archive'" test.mbox -outdir /var/mailman/mhonarc/test
This is MHonArc v2.6.8, Perl 5.006001 linux
Reading resource file: /usr/lib/MHonArc/frames.mrc ...
Converting messages to /var/mailman/mhonarc/test
Reading test.mbox .....................

Writing /var/mailman/mhonarc/test/maillist.html ...
Writing /var/mailman/mhonarc/test/threads.html ...
Writing database ...