mhonarc-users

Re: Anyone using majordomo-mhonarc-mharc on (cringe) Windows?

2004-01-16 13:59:47
On January 15, 2004 at 08:08, stu.miller wrote:

Apologies if this has already been asked but I just received my end of life
notification from RedHat and want to explore all possible avenues. We are a
"Windows shop" so I am wondering if others are having success running their
lists and archives in an Intel / Microsoft environment.

Any advice greatly appreciated.

I'm not sure about majordomo on Windows.  That may be your biggest
problem.

MHonArc can run under Windows.

Mharc cannot unless you install something like Cygwin to get a
Unix-type environment.  Majordomo may be able to operate under
cygwin also, but you would have to test things out.