mhonarc-users

Re: Troubleshooting MHonarc and MS Entourage

2004-02-29 16:50:51
On February 29, 2004 at 10:57, Roger Wong wrote:

I guess I misunderstood the docs when it came to adding the "--". What
should the whole command be instead?

You should not have set MSGSEP since the default should be
sufficient.

The problem could be with the format of the data.  There are
no newlines in the text.  The data is only using carriage-returns.
I.e.  When I view the file on my system (Linux), the whole file
is considered to contain one line of text (albeit, a very long
line).

Try to convert the mbox into Unix text format.  I.e.  Convert
the carriage-returns to newlines.

--ewh