mhonarc-users

Re: Preserve HTML image src references in HTML messages? (again)

2004-03-12 12:17:14
On March 12, 2004 at 12:05, Peter Davis wrote:

Thanks for this tip.  I think it's m2h_text_html::filter that I want,
since we're talking about URLs in HTML message parts.

Any way, I did find the allownoncidurls parameter, but I don't know how
to set this.  I tried setting the following in a resourc file
(mimeargs.mrc):

text/html;                 m2h_text_html::filter allownoncidurls;
mhtxthtml.pl

but it made no difference.  I'm still not seeing images in the HTML
messages I've checked.

Try:

<MimeArgs>
m2h_text_html::filter; allownoncidurls