mhonarc-users

mhonarc not creating html files

2004-03-25 07:26:15
Hey All,

I'm a newbie to mhonarc so this is probably not a hard problem, but I
just can figure it out.

We have a majordomo/majorcool/glimpse/mhonarc setup for mail list with
archiving.  Everything is working up to the point of when mhonarc is
supposed to convert the mailbox to separate html files for each message.
It is only creating a html file for the first message and then stoping.
There aren't any errors, and the files it does create are being create
in the right directories.  The command that is being run is below:

mhonarc -add -rcfile /var/apache/cgi-bin/.wilma/testing.rc -outdir
/tmp/stuff/200403 testing.200403

BTW this command is being run from wilma_reindex, but i've tried it
alone from the command line with the same result.

Mhonarc 2.5.1
Sendmail 8.12.10

I appreciate any ideas you guys might have.  I've searched through the
archive without much luck.

Thanks!

Joel