mhonarc-users

Re: gpg'ed mails

2004-03-30 12:51:59
On March 30, 2004 at 20:09, bombadur wrote:

I've got a lot of mail from my friends encrypted with gpg, is there a
chance to convert them in clear html with mhonarc ?

You'll need to write a custom filter that decrypts the data (maybe
by doing a shell out to gpg).  See the MIMEFILTERS resource for
information on how to write your own filter.

Note, such a process may be a security issue since decrypting
generally requires a key passcode, unless you are using a key
without a passcode.  If a passcode is required, you will need
to either prompt for it when mhonarc is invoked, or have
to specify it via some automated mechanism (which is a security
risk).