mhonarc-users

Thank you Earl

2004-05-07 20:42:03
Dear Earl,

Thank you veyr much for your assistance. I've finally got MHonArc working
satisfactory. To rectify the issues below I've done:

    <!-- Prefer html format in multipart MIME msgs -->
    <MIMEFilters>
    m2h_text_plain::filter
    </MIMEFilters>

    <MIMEArgs>
    m2h_text_plain::filter; attachcheck quote htmlcheck nonfixed
    </MIMEArgs>

I assume these are correct because everything now works like a dream.

Thank you!

Terry