mhonarc-users

[approved] Re: Debian/MHonArc

2004-05-17 13:51:58
On May 10, 2004 at 00:07, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

I just uploaded MHonArc 2.6.9 to Debian; it should be part of "Debian
Unstable" in 14 hours, "Debian Testing" in 10 days, and "Debian
Stable" possibly some time in 2005.

Well, I'll probably be creating a 2.6.10 release soon due to one
bug introduced in 2.6.9 and some recently reported bugs (not unique
to 2.6.9).

Question for (presumably) Earl:
I'm doing spring cleaning on bugreports filed through Debian, any
there that I can close out? (i.e.  229483, 115991)

  http://bugs.debian.org/cgi-bin/pkgreport.cgi?src=mhonarc

#229483: Is MHonArc bug 8866 on Savannah:
<https://savannah.nongnu.org/bugs/index.php?func=detailitem&item_id=8866>

I've closed 8866 since v2.6.9 includes mail-followup-to.

#43118: I have been providing nodoc versions of MHonArc for awhile
now.  It is up to you if you want to create Debian equivalents.
Personally, I think it is not worth the hassle if extra effort
is needed.  If someone wants MHonArc with nodoc, they can install
from the tar bundles.  Also, with later versions, lack of docs
does not save as much because of the charset mapping tables.

#115991: Have no incentive to add this feature.  Users who want
it can add it via resource layout settings.  Note, the mharc
package defines such meta tags in its default resource file.