mhonarc-users

How to replace names by XXX ?

2004-06-29 10:46:03
Hello,

I would like to publish a medical mailing list, I think it could be good for
medical research centers around the world.
The problem is, I would like to make anonymous the names.
I know that there is the -spammode option to replace the email address by non
sense addresses, but I need the same feature also for the author names,
to protect their privacy. Because in the mailing list, some patient speaks
about very personal problems, and it would be good if it could be
anonymous for them.

Thanks

Best regards,
saf