mhonarc-users

Re: beating the bin attachment dead horse.

2004-08-09 21:22:57
On August 7, 2004 at 14:02, Jason wrote:

and in my mhonarc.rc.SAVE, I have

<MIMEARGS>
text/plain:default=iso-2022-jp
application/octet-stream; usenameext
</MIMEARGS>

and further down

<MIMEArgs override>
m2h_external::filter; useicon inline usenameext
</MIMEArgs>

With the latter setting, you do not need the one for the
application/octet-stream.  In general, it is best to stick with
setting arguments at the filter level and do ones at the media-type
level only if absolutely needed.

BTW, the "override" attribute wipes out your text/plain argument
settings since it clears all previos MIMEARGS settings.

shouldnt that be doing what I want? I cant find any verbose or debug flags
on the mhonarc binary itself to try to track down whats going on. Here is
an example file thats not being converted..

[root(_at_)kendo]# ls binia6eKo8GrO.bin
binia6eKo8GrO.bin
[root(_at_)kendo]# file binia6eKo8GrO.bin
binia6eKo8GrO.bin: LHa (2.x) archive data [lh5]
[root(_at_)kendo]#

Without the original message, it is hard to tell if there is any
problem.  If no filename specification is given in the message, then
usenameext will not help you.