mhonarc-users

Re: AOL filters

2004-10-19 10:49:53
Quoting Tom Patterson (pattersontom(_at_)earthlink(_dot_)net):

I have been experiencing delivery problems with a mailing list digest for
those on the list using AOL.  Below is the information which I received
concerning the problem.  Has anyone else found a solution to the difficulty?

Use SPF on your outgoing mail server, and sign up to be whitelisted at AOL.
This will include setting up a 'feedback loop' so that complaints from AOL
members can be routed to you for removal.

I have done this and have experienced no difficulties in delivering mail to
AOL since.

All details here: http://postmaster.aol.com/

dave