mhonarc-users

Re: attachment extensions yet again

2005-04-01 13:13:59
I found this in the code, but then $inext is never used.  The old version
used $inext in the call to write_attachment, but now it uses $ext.  A bug?

## Check if utilizing extension from mail header defined filename
    if ($dispext && $usenameext) {
        $inext = $1;
    }

Ian
----- Original Message -----
From: "Ian D." <id2001(_at_)cablelabs(_dot_)com>
To: <mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org>
Sent: Friday, April 01, 2005 8:03 AM
Subject: attachment extensions yet again

I've read the mailing list archives, but I still can't get this to work.
want all my attachments to use the extension specified in the MIME
headers,
and it worked in 2.4.7.  I upgraded to 2.6.10, and it no longer works,
using
the same rcfile.  This is what is in my rcfile:

<MIMEArgs>
application/octet-stream;       subdir usenameext
</MIMEArgs>

When downgrading back to 2.4.7, and running against the same messages, it
works correctly.

How can I get back to the 2.4.7 functionality?

TIA,
Ian