mhonarc-users

Adding mail to mhonarc

2005-04-27 18:19:56
I have recently installed MHonArc 2.6.10 in an Apache 2.0.54 server running under Windows XP with ActivePerl 5.8.

When I try to add messages to the maillist.html file using the DOS batch command mhonarc -add inbox (where the saved messages are stored as 1.eml ... 10.eml, I get a message "No new messages", even though there are messages in the inbox directory. If I specify inbox\1.eml, then that particular message is added, as long as it has not already been processed.

I have not been able to add all of the messages in the inbox directory with a single command.

What command would add all of the unprocessed messages in the directory?

Thanks,

-Tom