mhonarc-users

(FYI) mhonarc.org list delivery problems

2005-07-13 17:14:09
MHonArc Users,

We have experienced some occassional delivery problems of list
messages, were some list messages (maybe even this one) are
not getting out to all subscribers.

The mhonarc.org list archives are not affected by this problem,
so you can check <http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/mhonarc-users/>
for any messages you may have missed.

If you have sent a message to the mhonarc-users list that has not
shown up on the archives, please contact me (note, there may be
at least a 2 hour delay before a message sent to the list shows
up in the archive).

It appears we know the source of the problem, so by the time you
read this message (if you actually get it, ha, ha!), the problem will
either have been fixed, or will be fixed soon.

Sorry for the inconvenience,

Earl Hood, <earl(_at_)earlhood(_dot_)com> or <earlhood(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
Web: <http://www.earlhood.com/>
PGP Public Key: <http://www.earlhood.com/gpgpubkey.txt>