mhonarc-users

Color mode in mhonarc?

2005-07-15 04:29:01
Hello,

I have a new question (I know I have so many questions!):
Is it possible to activate a kind of filter to show a different display mode
for some different content?

Example:
Some people posts in Perl mailing lists Perl script code, it would be nice
if it could be possible to autodetect this code and then to enable colors on it,
as like in emacs. The filter should contain many regular expressions to do that.
Because if for example the "if" keyword is colored with a different color,
it should not change the normal "if" word.

Example:

If you do the following code:
if (x == 3)
  exit;

Only "if (x == 3)" and "exit;" should be colored and printed with a PRE style.

I'm not sure if this is possible in mhonarc, but I saw that textencoding
features could help to make
this possible?

--
Best regards,