mhonarc-users

Re: MHonArc Release: 2.6.14

2005-07-26 11:52:25
On July 26, 2005 at 08:51, Jeff Breidenbach wrote:

Is anyone else seeing chatter from mhonarc 2.6.14 despite the
-quiet command line option being used? I think I'm seeing the MH
file names sent to mhonarc reported to standard error. I don't think
this happended with 2.6.12+ and previous.

Stupid mistake on my part.  A temporary debugging statement was
not removed before 2.6.14 release.

I committed changes to mhamain.pl into CVS to fix the problem.
I can do another release if the problem is annoyance to anyone.

Sorry,