mhonarc-users

archives by year

2005-09-21 07:15:03
Hello,

I manage mailing lists using Sympa. Sympa uses MHonArc to build its web
archives. For some special lists (FAQs), I'd like the web page of archives to
display *all* the messages in just one index page, instead of displaying them
by month. I asked this question in the sympa users mailing list and the answer
was to edit the MHonArc resources files of the selected lists.

However I don't know how to tell MHonArc to do this, if it is possible.

Regards

--
Frantz de GERMAIN
Web : http://www.info.univ-angers.fr/pub/frantz