mhonarc-users

yearly indexes

2005-10-11 06:41:03
Dear lists members,

I have been using hypermail to make a web archive of an mbox which contains mail from 2002 to date.

These mails were extracted from old outlook pst files and I had to do some bashing to get them back in an mbox but hypermail refuses to extract the date from anyhere but the mbox header "From - date" component.

I've found MHonArc will use other fields and I have solved my problem, but I have a problem with the layout of the archive, it's just one big index from all the years.

hypermail gives me a yearly index

http://www.informatics.bangor.ac.uk/~robshep/snaplist/index.html

Which I am trying to acheive with MHonArc, but as yet unsuccessfully. Is there a way to do this.

Could somebody point me to the right mechanisms to acheive this.

Many thanks

Rob

--
/**