mhonarc-users

News URL

2005-12-21 01:41:21
One other thing I noticed when I converted my large archive. news references in the body converted to to URLS. Since I turned on SPAMMODE which modifies the news url I would prefer that the news url be rewritten so it is not a href link. Is there a way to do this? Should this be added?

Example with SPAMMODE on I get

<a rel="nofollow" href="news:1qmnl1li517k8uvls3i4jsqsti0r7oe9qj(_at_)xxxxxxxxxx">news:1qmnl1li517k8uvls3i4jsqsti0r7oe9qj(_at_)xxxxxxxxxx</a>

It would be better if it was just left alone - originally it was:

Since the link is obsfucated, no use in allowing it to be clicked plus the articles are not going to exist after some time. This was not an href link in the input message.