mhonarc-users

Re: hiding email addresses

2006-04-28 19:51:01
On April 28, 2006 at 01:28, "Alex Teslik" wrote:

sample(_at_)example(_dot_)com) -->

How can I prevent the email address from showing in the header like that? I'm
already using the <SPAMMODE> in my .mrc.

Have a look at PRINTXCOMMENTS resource.  However, since you are using
Namazu, it could affect how well it indexes the files.

An alternative is to disable PRINTXCOMMENTS and use MSGPGSSMARKUP
to generate your own version of the X- comments so things like the
above does not occur, but engines like namazu can still index it.

Another question: does spammode break some messages from being keyworded by
Namazu? My Namazu is not picking up 100% of the message ids - so I have many
blank lines in my NMZ.field.message-id file.

What version of namazu are you using?