mhonarc-users

Re: Unable to load text encode warning with -add

2006-12-18 13:02:15
On November 16, 2006 at 11:31, Michael Glaesemann wrote:

I'm currently setting up MHonarc for our mailing lists. Thanks for a
great software package! Things have been going pretty smoothly,
though I notice that when I use the -add flag I get the following
warning:

Warning: Unable to load text encode for "utf-8"

What does your resource file(s) look like?