mhonarc-users

Handling message/rfc822 parts

2007-10-15 02:58:40
How does MHonArc handle message/rfc822 parts and what options are
available to control this?

I've hit a problem with the XML resource files I posted the other day
when message/rfc822 parts are included. It seems that the header section
is output exactly as per the parent message, which in my case includes
output some XML tags that I really don't want appearing in the middle of
the parent's body. Not least because this is all CDATA. Is there any way
I can modify this behaviour for attached messages?