mhonarc-users

mhutil.pl patch (was Re: references being converted to mailto links)

2008-03-26 19:48:31
[Sending to list since this may be of use to others.]

On March 26, 2008 at 18:29, James M Galvin wrote:

I'm sorry to send this back to you directly.  I know you'd rather
folks not do that.

No problem.

Attached is a patch for MHonArc v2.6.16 for the file mhutil.pl (in
the lib directory of the distribution) that should fix the problem.

NOTE: Only archives that render the References and In-Reply-To
header fields are affected by this problem, and if you have
SPAMMODE and/or ADDRESSMODIFYCODE enabled.  Rendering of such
fields are common for those that do little customization to
how message headers are rendered.

Please try out and report back if you have success or if
the problem persists.

Thanks,