mhonarc-users

Re: Incorporating Messages Already in mhonarc Format

2008-06-10 13:39:28
Douglas Kline wrote:
We are running MHonArc v2.4.6 under Linux Fedora Core 6.

I would like to ask how to incorporate messages and associated attachment f
iles
which are already in mhonarc format into a mhonarc archive.  These messages
were built into an archive which is no longer in use.  The e-mail spooling
files which mhonarc read to process these messages are no longer available.

One way might be to make use of the mhn2mbox.pl program. See
http://www.mhonarc.org/MHonArc/contrib/

Thanks.  That worked.  It created a spooling-type file which I then read with
mhonarc to incorporate the messages into the archive where we wanted them.

Douglas Kline

========
Douglas M. Kline
kline(_at_)head(_dot_)cfa(_dot_)harvard(_dot_)edu