mhonarc-users

load-module ruby error

2009-09-04 01:58:24

      As the administrator moved my account to another directory, gems refused
to function.  I modified the absolute path in env, the symbol link of '
$GEMS/Simics-2.2.19/src/extensions/' and paths in the checkpoint. Then I loaded
the checkpoint successfully. However there was an error when I tried to
load-module ruby, the error is:
 Error loading module 'ruby' : Module 'ruby' not found
     Please let me know what the problem is.
                                                             Thanks!
2009-09-04

ChengLiu