mhonarc-users

Having problems with some lists but not others.

2010-04-10 09:41:40
Hi all,

I'm hoping someone in the user community can help me.

I've got multiple mailing lists running (via mailman).
The mail does go out to the users on the list, but some
lists don't archive their email, and others do.

I've double checked the file permissions, logs and
removed the nonarchiving list and recreated it.

There is no trace as to why some lists work and
other ones don't work.

 MHonArc v2.6.16 (Perl 5.008005 linux)

What else can I try?

Is there some activity log that I can look at?

I'm not sure if mailman is supposed to be posting something
in the mbox or some db, or the problem is on the mhonarc side.

...Don...