mhonarc-users

RE: Mhonarc was abnormally terminated - Now a lock file problem

2010-07-20 22:56:23
Ok. Thanks.  I did that. The mailing list is starting being archived.  However,
is there anyway that I can get those messages in the .mbox file to get archived
by Mhonarc?  I mean those messages were sent out prior removing the lock file
were not archived.

Please advise.
Mary

Mary Y Wang
Software Engineer
Simulation Analysis & Tools
Strategic Projects and Analysis
Boeing Research & Technology
Huntington Beach, CA
714-372-0836

-----Original Message-----
From: owner-mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Earl Hood
Sent: Tuesday, July 20, 2010 6:04 PM
To: mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
Subject: Re: Mhonarc was abnormally terminated - Now a lock file problem

On Tue, Jul 20, 2010 at 6:29 PM, Wang, Mary Y
<mary(_dot_)y(_dot_)wang(_at_)boeing(_dot_)com> wrote:
I'm not sure how to maually remove the lock file or use the FORCE resource.
Can you provide an example?

Goto directory that contains the archive and remove the file called
".mhonarc.lck".