mhonarc-users

Re: mhonarc command line options - help required

2010-10-21 14:45:13
Hi Earl,

I am interested in generating a main page like
http://www.mhonarc.org/archive/html/

Currently I have 3 lists - like helpdesk, devstudents & qastudents mailing
lists.

I am running postfix and I see in your doc that we need to configure procmail -
which still I haven't done yet.

Is there a way using command  to generate main index page like exactly the
above
one for 3 of my lists ?

Thanks
ashok