mhonarc-users

Re: Date view

2010-10-31 20:17:25
Medhamsh,
I'm seeing a date followed on the next lines by the messages that have
happened during that day.
What is the bug?  What behavior do you think is out of line with mhonarc?
(simply grab a screen shot and circle the area you think is broken)
thanks!

...Don...

Don Rota
Jazz Operations, Rational Engineering Services
IBM SWG, Rational Software, LKG1, A3507O
550 King Street, Littleton, MA 01460-1250
Tel: 1-978-899-5494, T/L 276-5494
email:drrota(_at_)us(_dot_)ibm(_dot_)com

For RES Support on Jazz.net, JazzRTC, W3KM, APARXML, LabDB, or Tester
Accounts,
Click here:   https://w3km.lexma.ibm.com/Support/Wiki.jsp?page=DonSupport

From:       medhamsh vutpala <medhamsh(_at_)gmail(_dot_)com>
To:         mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
Date:       10/30/2010 02:55 PM
Subject:    Date view
Sent by:    owner-mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org

Hi,

I was just wondering of displaying the archives with DATE
appended/before the subject line of the message as in
http://dev.eclipse.org/mhonarc/lists/cdt-dev/maillist.html

Can I please know the work around for this?

Sincerely,
--
Medhamsh,
hacker-(_at_)-pascal-labs