mhonarc-users

Re: OT: Are somebody currently in this list????

2011-03-26 08:59:16
Yihe Chen writes:
Are somebody currently in this list????

Yes.

Is this list manned???

Yes.

When I post question into this list, someone said he is out of office.
I don't know what's wrong with this list.

        Some member of the list has a program that tells
everybody who writes to him that he is out. The program is
broken and can't tell the difference between list mail and
messages from individual people. It is a law of the universe
that every list have one and sometimes more of these. Think of
it as a sort of confirmation that your message made it.