mhonarc-users

Problems with converting single emails to html

2012-07-19 15:25:41
Hi,

Im trying to convert single emails /mht, eml formats/ to html.

I call mhonarc -single example.mht > example.mht

There are 2 issues at the moment that I cannot fix, as I have problems t handle
all the options that mhonarc converter offers.

ISSUE #1.

Some mails have pictures not as attachments but as external links. This can be
handled with MIMEFILTERS. Where and how to define those filters?

ISSUE #2

Email contains formating /css, etc/. On some emails the formatting gets
distroyed and the html looks odd. How to fix this problem?

I would be grateful if sb could provide me with some example how to fix above
issues.

thanks in advance for help,

RT