mhonarc-users

format=flowed

2016-02-14 20:38:33
I've got a question about messages with format=flowed in the
Content-Type. Mhonarc took some ascii art bullet points and
turned them into slightly odd looking markup using <tt>. Is this
expected behaviour?

Jeff

---

PARTIAL INPUT
* When enabled, you should see a new popup in the status bar of the
Composer. (This does not mean that I have dropped my plans to replace
the status bar with standard Apple GUI elements.)
* By default, the popup shows the name of the IMAP account corresponding
to the From address.

PARTIAL OUTPUT
</pre><tt>* When enabled, you should see a new popup in the status bar of
the
</tt><tt>Composer. (This does not mean that I have dropped my plans to
replace
</tt><tt>the status bar with standard Apple GUI elements.)
</tt><tt>* By default, the popup shows the name of the IMAP account
corresponding
</tt><tt>to the From address.

Raw message:
http://www.mail-archive.com/debug/5367