mhonarc-users

RE: Good mail server software to use with MHonArc?

2016-05-13 11:53:39
Hi All,

I still haven't found a good replacement mail server to use with
MHonArc.  What would y'all recommend for use on a Windows Server 2012 R2
machine these days to use with MHonArc?

Thanks,

-Dave

From: owner-mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
[mailto:owner-mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org] On Behalf Of Dave Stragand
Sent: Tuesday, July 08, 2014 9:34 AM
To: mhonarc-users(_at_)mhonarc(_dot_)org
Subject: Good mail server software to use with MHonArc?

Hello All,

I am currently running MHonArc on an old Windows Server 2003 x32 box,
with IMail 8 as the mail server front end.

As 2003 is rapidly nearing End-of-Life, I plan to upgrade our current
MHonArc server to a new box with Windows Server 2012 R2 and a new mail
server.  What's a good Windows x64 mail server that is compatible with
MHonArc?  Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

Thanks,

-Dave