Re: Hi

2001-03-28 02:46:35
DEVOS BASTIEN 3/28/01 11:08 AM wrote:

- Is the project stopped sinds 2000-10-24 (in the "News!") ?

No. But English page is not often updated and there is no official
release version of Namazu since 2000-10-24.

- Are you one of the developers ? users ?

Both yes.

- the namazu.cgi page does'nt work. My apache configuration is fine, and
when I request namazu.cgi, I get a blank page. No errors, just a blank page.
I already had this kind of reuslt when playing with apache 'n CGI's, but
there's a lot of possible reasons for that error (just like "Internal Server
Error", which can result from many problems)

What version of Namazu do you use? and how do you install it?
And you OS version or so?

Can you search by "namazu" command not "namazu.cgi"?

// Kenji